Women's Residential & Recovery House AODA Treatment
The Women's Residential Treatment Program at UCC is one of the few available in the country and is the only one offered in Wisconsin. The duration of this program can last up to three months or can be extended depending on each individual client's needs as well as available funding.
Our program offers clients 24-hour care and supervision with bilingual, bicultural staff that is better equipped to cultural sensitivities of Hispanic clients. All sessions are conducted in both English and Spanish. The program utilizes certified AODA counselors and a psychiatrist, mental health care, and supplemental supervision and care from a registered nurse.
Last year 64% of the women that were discharged had successfully completed residential treatment.
There is no fee for Residential Treatment services for eligible, qualified clients.
Included services in the Residential Treatment Program for Women:
- Intensive AODA individual and group therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- Women's Self-Esteem Groups
- Spirituality Discussions
- Health Education
- HIV/AIDS Education and Support Services
- Case Management Services
- Independent Living Skills Instruction
- Family Support Services
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Membership to UCC's César Pabón Fitness Center
- Interview & Resume Skills
- Stress Management/Yoga
- Mental Health Counseling for co-occuring patients' needs