Women's Residential & Recovery House AODA Treatment
UCC operates the only women’s residential AODA treatment program primarily for Hispanic women in Wisconsin. It is an intensive 24-hour program with registered nurse supervision and care with an average stay of 90 days for each client. Last year, 64% of the women that were discharged had successfully completed residential treatment.
All Residential Treatment clients voluntarily acknowledge having substance abuse issues and are willing to accept help and treatment to work on such issues. Individuals who are court-ordered into treatment, but who do not want such services are inappropriate candidates and will not be enrolled into UCC's program.
There is no fee for Residential Treatment services for eligible, qualified clients. For those who do not qualify for free services, there is a sliding fee scale based on client income, as well as insurance coverage for clients with appropriate coverage.
Included services in the Residential Treatment Program for Women:
- Intensive AODA individual and group therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- Women's Self-Esteem Groups
- Spirituality Discussions
- Health Education
- HIV/AIDS Education and Support Services
- Case Management Services
- Independent Living Skills Instruction
- Family Support Services
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Membership to UCC's César Pabón Fitness Center
- Interview & Resume Skills
- Stress Management/Yoga
- Mental Health Counseling for co-occuring patients' needs