You want to volunteer individually? Great! Here's how!
STEP 1. Complete the UCC Volunteer Application (PDF). Please fill out this information completely (application, volunteer/agency agreement, and two  background check forms), indicate the type of project you are interested in and return to UCC's Community Relations Coordinator Joanna Rivas by email, fax (414-649-4411), mail, or in-person.
STEP 2. Sign up for ongoing volunteer needs (Indicate this on application):
- *SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY!* Volunteer with Abriendo Puertas (Opening Doors) | Select dates this spring
- Homework Help/tutoring, 3 - 5 p.m. | Monday – Thursday
- Adult Day Center | On occasion during the day
- Reader Leader, 8 - 9:30 a.m. | Monday – Friday
STEP 3. Sign up for a one time special event when available, please indicate this on event form.
- Check out these exciting volunteer opportunities!
STEP 4. Return forms and paperwork to Joanna Rivas ASAP via email or by fax (414-649-4411). Please allow one week to process.
STEP 5. Watch the mandatory orientation video and do the quiz.
You have a group of five or more that wants to volunteer? Get started below.
STEP 1. Complete the group project form below.
STEP 2. Ongoing volunteer needs:
- Homework Help/Enrichment Hour, 3 - 5 p.m. | Mondays and Wednesdays
- Help at holiday projects!
STEP 4. Sign up for a one time special event when available, please indicate this on event form.
- Check out these upcoming opportunities!
STEP 5. All participants in your volunteer group will need to participate in an orientation session including a tour of UCC, overview of your group project, and review of UCC's Child Protection Policy.
And now what...?
Once we receive all of the requested information we will work to find a need that matches your availability and request. We will reach out to you with project details and next steps!
Thanks for your interest in volunteering with UCC, please keep in mind with over 1,000 volunteers annually, it may take a few days or a week for us to get back to you. Help us to make the process as easy as possible by completing all the steps mentioned above and volunteering in the areas we need it most!