Services for Pregnant Women & Women with Infants
Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Residential Treatment Program for Women and Their Children
- Individualized length of stay
- Single rooms
- Family suites
- Meals provided
- Fitness Center access
The United Community Center's Human Services building is located at 1111 South 6th Street in Milwaukee.
Schedule an intake at any time by calling (414) 643-8530. Immediate admission is dependent on be availability. All assessments are conducted on-site.
- Daily Group Counseling/Therapy Sessions
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Case Management
- Childcare Coordination
- Prenatal Care Coordination
- Primary Physician Referrals
- Medication Monitoring
- Services for Children and Fathers
- Bilingual Services in Spanish
Click here to download our Pregnant Women Services flyer as a PDF.