The Latino Geriatric Center Memory Clinic provides comprehensive services to elderly individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias as well as those with physical impairments. The clinic offers many services to support individuals and their families, including:
- Memory screenings
- Evaluations by a geriatrician specializing in dementias
- Customized treatment
- Social support services to both the client and family members
- Coordination of care with the client's primary physician
- Early Memory Loss Prevention Group
The center also supports primary physicians and their staff through outreach, ongoing education, and support services for patients and their families.
- Who: Latinos 55 years and older
- Where: Latino Geriatric Center, 2nd Floor
- When: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information about the Memory Clinic, please contact Hector Hernandez by phone at (414) 384-3100, ext. 2840 or by email at email@example.com.