About UCC's Recovery Support Coordination Program
Within United Community Center's Human Services department, we offer individuals in recovery a comprehensive program to manage life's challenges with the support of our dedicated Recovery Support Coordinators. By participating in this program, you will receive:
- Weekly meetings with Recovery Support Coordnators
- Coordination with medication assisted treatment, along with physical and mental health services
- Help with accessing safe housing, employment and support networks
- Support by your recovery team on achieving your personal short and long-term goals
Why Choose United Community Center?
- Bilingual/ bicultural program - all staff speak Spanish and English
- Access to all support services on one campus located on Milwaukee's near south side (6th Street)
- Conveniently located on a Milwaukee County Bus Line route, and right off the expressway.
- Over 40 years of experience helping individuals recover and live better lives
**For Milwaukee County clients, talk to your residential provider or access point about choosing United Community Center's Recovery Support Coordination Program today!**