UCC operates the only adult male residential substance use disorder (SUD) treatment program primarily for Hispanic men in Wisconsin. The Men's Residential Treatment Facility houses fifteen clients in a space with a warm, inviting atmosphere that helps promote recovery. The facility provides handicap-accessible spaces, 24-hour care, and comprehensive services.
All residential-treatment clients acknowledge having substance-use issues and are willing to accept help and treatment to work on such issues. Individuals who are court-ordered into treatment but who do not want such services are inappropriate candidates and will not be enrolled into UCC's program.
There is no fee for residential treatment services for eligible and qualified clients. For those who do not qualify for free services, there is a sliding fee scale based on client income, as well as insurance coverage for clients with appropriate coverage. Contact us at (414) 643-8530 for more information.
Included in the Residential Treatment Program for Men:
- Intensive SUD individual and group therapy
- Art therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Anger management
- Men's self-esteem groups
- Spirituality discussions
- Health education
- HIV/AIDS education and support services
- Case management services
- Independent living skills instruction
- Family support services
- Parenting education
- Social and recreational activities
- Membership to UCC's César Pabón Fitness Center
- Interview and resume skills
- Stress management and yoga
- Urinalysis testing
- Mental health counseling for co-occuring patients' need