Are you ready to join our volunteer team?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with UCC! At this time, we are only conducting VIRTUAL activities. Please take a look at the information below to get involved!
Virtual Volunteer Opportunites
Volunteers can help out individually or in a group! We are currently conducting all volunteer activities virtually.
- Happy Grams/Valentine Notes - Send a positive and encouraging note to our clients (Elderly, Human Services clients seeking recovery) during this challenging time. Create a card, write your message in English or Spanish, and mail it to us. We will be in charge of delivering your special note to a senior
- Host an Online Supply Drive - School is back in session! We are seeking school supply donations to help our families sand to give our students a fresh start! Find our wishlist HERE.
- Make No-Sew Blankets - Our Human Services program is still enrolling women and children for our residential treatment programs. Help us provide them with some blankets to use during their stay with us.
- Make Masks - Help us support the #MaskUpMKE Initiative by making and providing masks for our Senior Center and Human Services clients. We will distribute them via ou meal program and on-site programming.
- UCC Early Learning Academy Wish List - Consider donating to the UCC Early Learning Academy (ELA)! The ELA will provide high-quality early childhood education for students as young as 6 weeks old. We cannot wait to serve more essential working families in our communities. View our ELA wish list here.
Would you like to complete another type of virtual project? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brilliant idea! Please allow a response time of up to 3 days for us to get back to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the UCC family!