Are you ready to join our volunteer team?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with UCC! At this time, we are only conducting VIRTUAL activities. Please take a look at the information below to get involved!
Virtual Volunteer Opportunites
Volunteers can help out individually or in a group! We are currently conducting all volunteer activities virtually.
- Kits for Clients! - Everyone enjoys receiving a kit that is full of goodies! Make one for our seniors, students, and Human Services clients! Learn more about this opportunity here.
- Host an Online Supply Drive - School is back in session! We are seeking school supply donations to help our families and to give our students a fresh start! Find our wishlist HERE.
- Host a Sports Equipment Drive! - Helps us collect sports equipment such as jump ropes, soccer balls, baseball mitts, and more so that we can provide our students at home with fun equipment that will keep them active and healthy!
- Make No-Sew Blankets - Our Human Services program is still enrolling women and children for our residential treatment programs. Help us provide them with some blankets to use during their stay with us.
- Make Masks - Help us support the #MaskUpMKE Initiative by making and providing masks for our Senior Center and Human Services clients. We will distribute them via our meal program and on-site programming.
- UCC Early Learning Academy Wish List - Consider donating to the UCC Early Learning Academy (ELA)! The ELA will provide high-quality early childhood education for students as young as 6 weeks old. We cannot wait to serve more essential working families in our communities. View our ELA wish list here.
Would you like to complete another type of virtual project? Please email us at email@example.com with your brilliant idea! Please allow a response time of up to 3 days for us to get back to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the UCC family!
NEW! "Building a Love of Reading" Book Drives
UCC Schools aims to encourage a love of reading and literacy among students of all ages. To do this, we need ample books available for children's home libraries as well as our classroom libraries. You can help by donating gently used books for ages 3-14.
Due to COVID and staffing challenges, we would ask that all books be in good condition and be divided by age levels. Early Education (ages 2-5) Early Elementary (ages 6-8), Elementary (ages 8-11) Middle School (ages 12-14).
Most books indicate what grades or ages they can be used for, or this information could be accessible via Amazon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a book drive and schedule a drop-off. Thank you!