Your future begins at UCC Schools!
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at UCC!
At UCC Schools, we believe that every student has the potential for greatness. Our talented team of educators is dedicated to nurturing potential, fostering innovation, and inspiring a lifelong love of learning!
We are currently enrolling students for the 2024-2025 school year!
Please follow the steps below to begin the application process!
Step 1: Attend an Open House
- *Parents & guardians of incoming K4 & K5 students and incoming 6th grade students are encouraged to attend!
- Meet Teachers and staff in a relaxed and welcoming environment
- Tour the school and classrooms. All school campuses will be open!
RSVP to attend our Bilingual Open House on March 2nd!
RSVP to attend our Bilingual Open House on May 9th!
Step 2: Schedule a Personal Tour!
- Schedule a personal tour of any of our UCC Schools with a member of our Enrollment team by calling (414) 389-4765. We offer tours in English and Spanish.
- If you have any questions about the 2023-2024 school year and available openings, please contact Dalia Huerta, Director of Enrollment and Family Engagement at (414) 389-4765 or by email.
Step 3: Review Enrollment Instructions and Apply!
BEFORE submitting your Pre-Enrollment Application, we request that you please review the instructions for the grade level which applies to your child. Instructions are in English and Spanish.
Register to Attend a UCC School Today!
Applications are in English and Spanish
Learn More about our K3 & K4 Programming!